Moccasin Creek Off Road Park (MCROP) Rules
The event rules listed below will be strictly enforced by event staff and security at all times. These rules are for your safety and the safety of others around you. Failure to comply with these rules will result in your ejection from the premises without a refund.
- The speed limit is 5 MPH everywhere on the property except for the Mud Hole.
- All riding is at your own risk. All activities at MCROP are high risk sporting events.
- No Riding in Hay Fields, Only on outsides or where paths are visible!
- No underage drinking.
- Children under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by parents and be accompanied by a parent at all times.
- No public nudity.
- No firearms, illegal drugs, fireworks, fighting or aggressive behavior.
- No pets.
- No drinking and driving. All state alcohol laws apply, including DUI laws.
- Everyone entering the premises, must sign a liability waiver prior to being admitted, this is whether or not you are a rider or accompanying a rider. All riders are strongly encouraged to wear proper safety equipment and all manufacturers’ safety requirements must be followed.
- Riding is allowed in the mud pits only during the daylight hours, or as posted by the park. NO RIDING AFTER MIDNIGHT!
- All trucks driving within the park must cease at Dark.
- NO TRUCKS OR JEEPS ON TRAILS. Trails are for ATVs/SXS.
- Quiet hours in all of the camping areas are from 12:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- All vehicles must remain within the boundaries of the park and avoid all restricted areas identified by Moccasin Creek Off Road Park.
- Campfires must be placed in a container or hole and must be attended to by an adult at all times. No burning of pallets or tires is allowed.
- No chainsaws and no cutting or damaging of any trees or vegetation on the property.
- No dumping of hazardous materials.
- Wristbands must be worn throughout your entire stay at M.C.O.R.P. Anyone found without a wristband will be asked to leave the premises immediately and will be required to pay the entrance fee to re-enter.
- No littering.
- NO GLASS bottles or glass containers of any kind. (Bring it in plastic or cans or it will be confiscated at the gate). Please use can bins on premises for CANS ONLY.
- All side by sides and Atv’s must have a safety flag & pole. Side by sides and atv’s also must have headlights or a glowhip!!!
- Mudding Areas are for mudding, grassy camping areas are for camping. If you get caught mudding in a camping area you run the risk of being escorted from the park.
- No dirt bikes or three wheelers of any kind.
- No Three wheelers or Go carts. No Racing 4-Wheelers, 2 or 4 wheel drive utility 4-wheelers ONLY allowed. (Golf carts & Side by Sides are allowed.)
- Anyone over the age of 18 must present a valid state driver's license or state issued ID. The ID must not be expired.
- Keep in mind MCORP is a natural habitat - Please be aware there may be wildlife, bugs and poisonous plants on this property.
*It is against Georgia Laws to ride any ATV/UTV up and down the river waterway and you can be fined*